29.03.2013 RIFF JTAG – LG E615 Optimus L5 Dual Unbrick – Dead boot repair supported
Repairing bricked LG E615 with the RIFF Box is very hard because it requires non-beginner soldering skills (since JTAG pads on board are very small and are close to each other).
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence is not required; connection can be established with detached board.
To resurrect LG E615:
- Solder JTAG cable to LG E615 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure LG E615 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods
To enter emergency mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.
cara recovery lg l5 dual e615 - cara flash LG e615 - cara mereset ulang hp lg optimus l5 e615 - cara ngeflash LG E615 - cara software lg l5 e615 - langkah mereset LG OPTIMUS E615 ketika hape hang - lg e615 boot recovery mode - recovery mode lg optimus l5 -