19.04.2013 RIFF JTAG – HTC EVO 3D CDMA Unbrick, Unlock, IMEI, SuperCID repair supported
Repairing bricked HTC Evo3D CDMA (PG8610000) is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is connected.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s HBOOT version 1.50.0000.
There is option to reflash BOOT and RECOVERY zones.
To resurrect HTC Evo3D CDMA (PG8610000):
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Evo3D CDMA (PG8610000) JTAG pads;
- Insert batter and connect USB Data cable;
- Make sure HTC Evo3D CDMA (PG8610000) is selected in the list of models;
- If you use only battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.
harga htc evo 4g lte - htc sprint cdma - gambar hp htc evo 3d - harga hp htc evo 4g - shv e160k tidak bisa diflash -