23.03.2012 RIFF JTAG – LG E510 Optimus Hub (LG Univa) Supported
Repairing bricked LG E510 with the RIFF Box is not very hard but it requires non-beginner soldering skills (since JTAG pads on board are very small and are close to each other).
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence is not required; connection can be established with detached board.
To resurrect LG E510:
- Solder JTAG cable to LG E510 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure LG E510 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods
To enter emergency mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button. In few seconds you should see emergency mode screen saying “DOWNLOAD MODE”.
emergency mode lg e510 - cara flash lg e510 hardbrick -