13.07.2012 RIFF JTAG – HTC Explorer (HTC Pico) Unbrick, Unlock, SuperCID IMEI repair
Repairing bricked HTC Explorer is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence may be required.
In case you have no USB cable near, make sure battery is charged enough and hold Power On button during initiation of JTAG connection.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL to 1.01.0000 version. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PJ0310000’.
To resurrect HTC Explorer:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC Explorer JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC Explorer is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
cara flash Htc explorer -