09.11.2012 RIFF JTAG – LG F-160S Optimus LTE2 Unbrick – Dead Boot Repair Supported
Repairing bricked LG F160S is easy with the RIFF Box. The device is based on the Qualcomm MSM8960 chipset.
Note, one simple way to connect over JTAG – connect USB cable to PC and insert battery. In this case phone is automatically powered on.
To resurrect LG F160S:
- Solder JTAG cable to LG F160S JTAG pads;
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC;
- Insert battery;
- Make sure LG F160S is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using original Samsung downloader software to restore it to the working state.
lg f160s hard reset - how to fix lg f160s unbrick - hard reset lg optimus lte2 f160s - how to flash lg f160s - lg 160s phone - lg-f160s hard reset -