31.12.2011 A new Year gift ! Samsung GT-i9103 Galaxy Z / Galaxy R (TEGRA2) Boot repair / Unbrick
Resurrecting Samsung I9103 is easy.
Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC while battery is inside; sometimes pressing Power On key during connection may be required. External power supply can be used too.
During some definite startup time (1…3 seconds) TEGRA2 chipsets are not detected via JTAG interface (this could be due to FUSE-d security): that is, on contrary to other devices, which being fused are detected via JTAG but non-haltable, TEGRA2 chipsets give ‘Nothing Detected’ response (though TCK-RTCK pair keeps functioning ok).
Please note: If during resurrection of dead unit the JTAG connection cannot be established (nothing is detected) then re-try with the NRST wire disconnected.
To resurrect Samsung I9103:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung I9103 JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure Samsung I9103 is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- If nothing is detected then try with NRST wire disconnected;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
samsung l9220 - riff webpvp8 - cara menginstal ulang sony xperia j - cara wipe/factory hp samsung gt-i9103 - galaxy r matot - samsung galaxi R matot - samsung gti9103 booting trus mati -