10.10.2012 RIFF JTAG – Samsung GT-S5830G Galaxy Ace Unbrick – Dead Boot Repair Supported
Repairing bricked Samsung S5830G is easy with the RIFF Box. You need to hold Power On button during JTAG connection establishing phase.
To resurrect Samsung S5830G do this:
- Solder JTAG cable to Samsung S5830G JTAG pads;
- Insert battery and connect USB cable to phone and PC;
- Make sure Samsung S5830G is selected in the list of models;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Press Power On button shortly if it stops on establish conneciton stage;
- Wait few seconds until software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect USB cable, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using original Samsung downloader software to restore it to the working state.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold both ‘Volume Down’ and ‘Home’ keys and press Power-On to enter Download Mode;
s5830g imei repair - распиновка jtag на samsung ace gt-s5830g -